This order is subject to the following terms and conditions. The supplier accepts all terms and conditions. By accepting this purchase order (PO) or any part thereof,
1. Acceptance: This PO constitutes acceptance of your offer to sell the goods/services as quoted. If supplier refuses to accept this order exactly as written, they shall return it immediately with a written explanation. Delivery of goods shall indicate acknowledgement and acceptance of this order.
2. Delivery: Note PO number on all shipments and documents. Weistec will not be responsible for any goods delivered without reference to the PO number. Weistec assumes no liability for goods shipped to destinations other than those shown on the PO.
3. Partial Deliveries: Partial Deliveries/payments shall not be made, unless otherwise specified on the PO.
4. Payment: Submit a separate invoice for each PO. Invoices must be emailed to email@example.com. No extra charges will be allowed for packaging, handling, boxing, insurance, delivery, transportation, assembling, in-place installation, etc., unless otherwise specified.
5. Freight Charges: If freight charges appear on the invoice, Weistec reserves the right to require receipted transportation invoices.
6. Payment Terms: If applicable on this PO, payment terms are the net terms in days after receipt of a valid invoice. Discount period will start upon acceptance of goods and/or services and receipt of a correct invoice.
7. Receiving: Weistec Engineering. Receiving is open to receive shipments from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any deliveries scheduled beyond this time will require prior written approval.
8. Rejection: Weistec reserves the right to reject any shipment that does not meet the terms, conditions and specifications as stated. Supplier will be responsible for return freight.
9. F.O.B.: All shipments are F.O.B. Destination, unless otherwise stated on the reverse. Transportation charges are included in the purchase price, unless otherwise specified. C.O.D. shipments require prior written arrangements.
10. Change Orders: Changes to this order are not authorized unless a written Change Order is issued.
11. Pricing: (Blanket Purchase Orders) If price is omitted on the order, except where the PO is given in acceptance of quoted prices, it is agreed that the supplier's price will be the lowest prevailing market price, and in no event is this order to be filled at higher prices than previously quoted or charged, without the written consent of Weistec.
12. Safety: All chemical items delivered against this PO must be accompanied by a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
13. Failure to Perform: Failure to make delivery by or before the required delivery date stated on the reverse shall constitute cause for cancellation of the order, or any part thereof, without prejudice to its other rights. Supplier's failure to adhere to any term or condition of this order may result in cancellation with 48 hours notice. Supplier agrees that Weistec may return part or all of any shipment made, and may charge the supplier for any loss or expense sustained as a result of such failure to deliver.
14. Violation: Supplier represents and warrants that no Federal or State Statute or regulation or municipal ordinance has been or will be violated in the manufacturing, sale, and/or delivery of any good or service sold and delivered hereunder. If such violation has or does occur, supplier will indemnify and render harmless Weistec from all loss, penalties, or the payment of all sums of money on account of such violation.
15. Strict Compliance: Weistec may at any time insist upon strict compliance with these terms and conditions, notwithstanding any previous custom, practice, or course of dealing to the contrary.
16. Patents: By accepting this order, supplier renders Weistec harmless against liability for patent infringement that may arise from the use of any goods, items or units covered by this PO.
17. Insurance: Supplier shall procure and maintain at all times adequate insurance. Said insurance shall provide that loss, if any, shall be payable to supplier and Weistec as their interest may appear.
18. Supplier's Proposal and Acknowledgement: The terms and conditions of sale as stated on this order govern in the event of conflict with any terms or the supplier's proposal, and are not subject to change by reason of any written or verbal statements made by the supplier, or by any statement in supplier's acknowledgement unless accepted in writing by Weistec.
19. Contract / ITB / RFP: When a formal contract has been entered into by Weistec and the supplier, the terms and conditions included in the contract shall have preference, and this PO is issued solely to encumber funds and for payment purposes.
20. Assignability: This PO is not transferable or assignable by the supplier to third parties, unless acknowledged and accepted by Weistec in writing.